
Today I left my husband and kids for a short trip to the Tampa Bay Area. It was hard to do. For those of you who know about Scott’s traveling, I don’t need to say how difficult it is to miss a second of time with him. But it was for a good cause! My brother-in-law, Brian, put together a surprise party for my sister since she turns the big 3-0 tomorrow. It was held after church, and thankfully I was able to sneak in without being detected. Since Sheila normally leaves right after church, Brian made arrangements for several people to hand my sister envelopes addressed to her. Inside were birthday invitations directing her to the room where the party was being held. I don’t know how she knew to go there because she still had all ten unopened cards in her hand. She was definitely surprised! It was good to visit with her and my family before getting back on I-4. Happy 30th to my Little Sister! Where has the time gone?
1 comment:
So fun! Glad you got to take part in the festivities.
Post a Comment