Thursday, January 29, 2009
Mason's Mission: Jump Rope for Heart
When Mason found out about Jump Rope for Heart, he would not stop talking about it. In fact, he begged for over a week to get permission to participate in this affair. Two of the many life lessons we are trying to instill within our children are staying healthy/fit and contributing to their community. This event definitely incorporates both. Still skeptical about his reasons for participating, I made sure he understood what Jump Rope for Heart is all about. Above is a video of our son explaining (to the best of his ability) the event in his own words. I also informed him of the possibility that no one would donate. (He’s aware of the prizes. That’s how any fundraising organization tries to gain support.) He replied, “Mommy, I just want to raise money to help, and if I get a prize, that's great, if not, that's OK. I just want to help.”
To donate online: Mason's Donation Page
Event Date: February 12 & 13, 2009
Last day to donate: February 11, 2009
Thank you so much for your time and support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment